Ms. Ducceschi brings several years of child advocacy experience to the firm, having been a lawyer for abused and neglected children in Los Angeles County’s Dependancy Court system from 1998-2005. Her compassion for her clients, extensive trial experience, and keen ability to spot and resolve issues makes her a valuable member of the firm’s litigation team.
Areas of Practice:
- Employment Law Litigation
- Civil Rights Litigation
- University of Arizona, Tuscon, Arizona
– Degree: Bachelors of Science- 1993
– Major: Business Administration/Marketing
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
– Degree: J.D. magna cum laude – 1997
To contact Gina, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 909-597-2445.